I'm doing some testing on the site. Please don't signup for anything nor renew your membership!
Welcome to the IEL website!
Horsemanship Test Results
Congratulations to Cordelia Edwards of Immaculate Heart!
Show #4 and Banquet Photographs
Kristen Lee has posted her amazing photos of Show #4 and the IEL Banquet on her website. Please check them out! I know I am ordering some of my rider!
Order Feed / Bedding:
All orders must be placed by the Tuesday before the show.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
· Call Colleen 951-768-6633Be prepared to provide a credit card or bring a check to Hansen Dam Horse Park. All orders must be paid before delivery.
TACK STALLS ORDERS
We do not take tack stalls orders from the trainers. Tack stalls must be ordered and paid for by the parents on the deposit screen.
Our show registrations are a multi-step process: Deposit and Class Registration. You receive an invoice when you register which you can pay with PayPal, check, credit card, or debit card. Then on Saturday, all you will need to do is pick up your number and signup for ride times at Hansen Dam.
Or if you prefer, pay your Deposit and/or your Dressage invoices, then you can pay your Hunter/Equitation/Jumper Registration fee by check, credit card, or cash at the signup on Saturday.
1. Email the show secretary and request an IEL number. Please include the rider's name and school.
2. You will receive and email with your child's permanent IEL number.
3. With that number, create your rider membership account. account. You will receive an email with your password. You will need to "logout," and then login with the password from the email. Once you have logged in, please change the password to something you can remember. The email address you signup with is the email address which will receive the invoices. Please think twice about using the rider's email address to login.
4. Pay your invoice for your membership with Paypal, credit card, or check.
Do not mail them! We aren't accepting hard copies sent to the post office box.
Sign up for the Show
1. Create your deposit. Order your stalls and horse fees. Pay your invoice.
2. Signup for your dressage classes, and pay your invoice
3. Signup for your hunter/equitation/jumper classes, and pay your invoice
4. Pick up your number and signup up for your ride times on Saturday.
You may still mail your check for the deposit and class fees to:
If you have multiple riders under your account, please signup for the number of riders that you have. The Show Secretary will add the other riders to your account. Or, if you want, you can play with your account settings and add the second rider to your bundle.
All shows located at Hansen Dam Horse Park
11127 Orcas Ave, Sylmar, CA 91342
The I.E.L. would like to thank our sponsors!
Tired of waiting in the signup line the day before the show? Donate now and get early signup!