Welcome to the new IEL website!
SHOW #2 Registrations are being accepted until 11/25/17 but with a $75 LATE FEE APPLIED
I will take registrations as late as Nov 25th, but after Nov 18th you will be assessed a $75 late fee
Order Feed / Bedding:
All orders must be placed by the Tuesday before the show.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
· Call Colleen 951-768-6633Be prepared to provide a credit card or mail a check. All orders must be paid before delivery.
Congratulations to Paris Papac the winner of 2 Cavalia tickets!
This amazing show is coming to Camarillo November 11th – November 26th. A must-see for all equestrians.
The Results of Show #1 are now posted under the tab "Results."
TACK STALLS ORDERS
We are currently unable to take orders from the trainers for tack stalls. Tack stalls must be ordered and paid for by the parents on the deposit screen.
Our show registrations are now a multi-step process. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope this will streamline the registration process at Hansen Dam the day before the show. You will receive an invoice when you register which you can pay with PayPal, check, credit card, or debit card. Then on Saturday, all you will need to do is pick up your number and signup for ride times.
Or if you prefer, pay your Stall Registration and/or your Dressage invoices, then you can pay your Hunter/Equitation/Jumper Registration fee by check at the signup on Saturday, just like the old days.
1. Email the show secretary and request an IEL number. Please include the rider's name and school.
2. You will receive and email with your child's permanent IEL number.
3. With that number, please create your login and register for the show as a returning member (below)
1. Create your rider membership account. account. You will receive an email with your password. You will need to "logout," and then login with the password from the email. Once you have logged in, please change the password to something you can remember. The email address you signup with is the email address which will receive the invoices. Please think twice about using the rider's email address to login.
2. Pay your invoice with Paypal.
4. Order your stalls and pay your invoice. EVERYONE MUST ORDER A HORSE STALL OR PAY THE DAY FEE!
5. Signup for your dressage classes, and pay your invoice
6. Signup for your hunter/equitation/jumper classes, and pay your invoice
7. Pick up your number and signup up for your ride times on Saturday.
You may still mail your check for the deposit and class fees to:
If you have multiple riders under your account, please signup for the number of riders that you have. The Show Secretary will add the other riders to your account. Or, if you want, you can play with your account settings and add the second rider to your bundle.
All shows located at Hansen Dam Equestrian Center
11127 Orcas Ave, Sylmar, CA 91342
The I.E.L. would like to thank our sponsors!
Tired of waiting in the signup line the day before the show? Donate now and get early signup!