Interscholastic Equestrian League
Your dues must be paid, your account updated, and your forms submitted by October 15th or a $25 late fee will be assessed.
Just a few easy steps to renew your membership.
IF YOU ARE ADDING ADDITIONAL RIDERS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, EMAIL ME FIRST AND LET ME KNOW! I need to move you over to a multi-rider account.
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the rider's name in the upper left hand corner.
Click the "EDIT" button.
4. You must add your school name to your account. IF YOUR SCHOOL NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST, THEN YOUR SCHOOL HAS NOT COMPLETED THEIR PORTION OF THE MEMBERSHIP! STOP RIGHT NOW. If you pick a random school off the list, then you have signed up for the wrong school. If your points are going to the wrong school, it your fault.
Change any other pertinant information
such as new trainer, new address, phone number, or email address. Also, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions and also confirm that you have read the new refund policy. If you are wondering why your account is not activated, you can see on this page. Look in the box I have highlighted in blue, and you can tell what info is still missing. Please don't call me and ask me what info is still missing.
Don't forget to save your changes!
5. Pay your membership.
6. If you are adding a second rider to your account, just email me the necessary information (showsecretary@theIEL.org). I will add it.
7. Next you will need to sign your waivers. The waivers can be found under "Registration." There is a menu item called "Forms/Waivers." Click that. Then you can either click the link to sign your rider waiver online (PREFERRED) or do it the old fashioned way with a PDF which you must print, sign, scan as a PDF, and email make to me.
8. Your school rep must also submit a form with your rider's name on it stating that you are a member of the school's team.
9. Then, the last thing IEL needs is a form from your trainer with the your rider's name on it. The form is also found on our "Forms/Waivers" page. This must be printed, signed, scanned and emailed back to me. One form per trainer, please.
We must have these forms on file before you account can be activated.