Interscholastic Equestrian League
School Representative Instructions
1. Download your School Membership Form.
2. Decide if you need the IEL insurance or if your school will provide it. If the school is providing the insurance, the insurance certificate naming IEL as additionally insured should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the PO Box.
3. Complete the School Membership Form and get the School Membership Form signed by the appropriate school official.
4. Scan the signed School Membership Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the PO Box.
5. Create your School Membership Account. Click Here to create the account. You want a SCHOOL REP account for $150. It is the 4th item on the list.
IF YOU ARE A SCHOOL REP AND THE PARENT OF A RIDER, YOU MUST HAVE TWO EMAIL ACCOUNTS: ONE FOR THE SCHOOL REP AND ONE FOR THE RIDER ACCOUNT.
6. After you have completed the login process, you will receive an email with your temporary password in it. You will need this temporary password when you come back to the website to login. As usual, you will need to change your password on the account settings to something you can remember. The “change password button” is located in the upper left hand corner of the home screen when you are logged in with your temporary login.
7. Pay your membership fee ($150). You may either pay it with Paypal, credit card, or a check. Please mail the check to our PO Box.
Post Office Address:
IEL, Attention: Bookkeeper
11333 Moorpark St. #204
Studio City, CA 91602
8. **NEW** Next you will need to sign your School Rep Form. The form can be found under "Registration." There is a menu item called "Forms/Waivers." Click that. Then you can either click the link to complete your School Rep Form online or do it the old fashioned way with a PDF which you must print, sign, scan as a PDF, and email it to me. You must list each and every rider from your school who will be participating in IEL this season. If a rider's name is not on your form, then that rider will not have their rider account activated. PLEASE HAVE YOUR LIST OF COMPLETE RIDERS READY BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE WAIVER.
SCHOOL REPS NO LONGER HAVE TO SIGN INDIVIDUAL RIDER FORMS.